Friday 8 January 2010

World's Best Photos

(Found here)
I love photography so much because it can capture moments in time which will never be repeated, it can transport you to a different place, and for me, alot of photos make my heart ache because I want to be right there where the photo has been taken. Plus, it can rekindle past memories, and there are many techniques that add gorgeous artistic techniques to improve a photo or create a different effect.

I'm a bit addicted to Flickr photos at the moment (but it does make me so jealous and desperate to travel!), and I've come across this site which allows you to search through the 'world's best photos' for a particular subject - and it will keep you occupied for a while, that's for sure :-)
Flickriver also has some amazing photos to browse at your leisure.

No comments: